Saturday 28 May 2022

WEEK 3 | 23 MAY 2022 - 27 MAY 2022 | CALCULATORS

 

WEEK 3


This was the third week of my practicum journey. 

In Morning, I starts with a consultation with my mentor, Mrs Zawin, about the progress of my practicum. I seek advice on how to be more creative in my teaching.


She gave an idea to make a quick survey in the classroom on which activity students want to do during Math Class. Mrs Zawin said that sometimes, teachers need to listen to students' preferences as well so that the learning process becomes more enjoyable. From the survey, most of the students prefer group work activities during class rather than individual work. Some students suggest having online quizzes like Kahoot and Quizziz before the class end. I take note of all the responses given by the students.


For this week, students are taught how to use calculator in many ways and forms. For last week's class, they are taught on the theories.  To ensure students can remember them easily and quickly, I implement in solving problem so they always remember the ways.





S: Students have their own calculator

W: Different models of calculator among students

O: Additional Class at the evening

T: No much time due to others program/event slotted in for students.

No comments:

Post a Comment