Saturday 21 May 2022

WEEK 2 | 16 MAY 2022 - 20 MAY 2022 | EXAMINATION WEEK, US1

WEEK 2


This week was examination week. I expected that there will a lot of additional class. Since this week was examination week where involving all Form, I was given an invigilating timetable. Since I am still a member of UPPM (Unit Peperiksaan & Penilaian Maktab), I have known the procedure for undergo the examination. 

Table below shows form involved in examination.



Table below shows invigilator that need to invigilate the classroom involved.





16 May 2022
My slot was at 10.30 a.m until 12.00 noon where we focused on exercise topical for Quadratic Function, Form 4. Most students scored paper 1 but, got a few marks due to minor mistake. 

Most of them misused the formula of a certain topic that bring them for wrong step and lead to wrong answer. 

17 May 2022
Today, my slot for Form 5 was at 8.30 a.m. I asked students to focus on the topic Insurans where there are a lot of formula that will not be given in the exam. So, they need to know how to use a certain formula. 

I believe that they have prepared to face their exam as they able to answer correctly. It made me less-worry.

18 May 2022
My first subject to invigilate was Geography exam for Form 2. The exam went well and all students adhere to the examination time. However, most of the students slept last 10 minutes before examination end. I'm trying to wake them up to check the answer for last 10 minutes.


19 May 2022
Today, I need to recheck question paper for Form 4 so that there have no amendments for tomorrow. Since I have no class and no need to be invigilator today, so I have a plenty of time to recheck carefully.


20 May 2022
As a Coordinator teacher for Mathematics Form 4, I need to monitor all the class as preparation if there have any problem that need to be cleared. However, examination for today went well and I really proud of me. Its time to mark the paper!










No comments:

Post a Comment