Saturday 30 July 2022

WEEK 12 | 25 - 29 JULY 2022 | EXERCISE & QUIZ

 It's my pleasure as all the syllabus had been covered last week. 

So, as my planning going well, for this week I'm just focusing to do exercise and quiz for them.





As quiz are one of tools that including their mark for final exam, we have done 2 quiz and this week was the last as well. 


My 1 hour class will focus on the exercise that covered all chapter in this semester. My 2nd class undergone quiz and my 3rd class have done for exercise.


Unfortunately, there have some students got mark below 50. What should I do? As a punishment for them, and for their improvement, I created intervention session for them every evening so they can score at least the simple topics. 



Its a weird that they can do exercise, but problem in quiz. Maybe they forgot the formula. That was not my concern as in exam, the formulae will be provided.


S: Easiest method to memorize formulae

W: Lack of questions exercise

O: Students participate at most by using graphic

T: LCD problem

No comments:

Post a Comment