Saturday 23 July 2022

WEEK 11 | 18 - 22 JULY | BOOST

 For this week, I need to finish all syllabus for all class that I teach. For form 1 class, we were entering for topic of linear equation. I really glad that this topic need only 3 hours to finish up the syllabus. Here, I taught 3methods for solve the linear equation which are graphing, elimination and substitution method.

However, most of them prefer for substitution method. This made me worried as sometimes the question mention which method they need to use. I pushed them to take note all of the method.





For form 5 class, we entered the topic of congruency. There have 4 types of transformation that students need to know which are translation, rotation, reflection and enlargement. Students afraid for rotation subtopics as they asked for center of rotation. However, I asked the to use compasses which are easiest way. 


Form 4 students, not so worried as we entered for last subtopics which covered all syllabus for this semester which is network graph. This topics need 1 hour only to finish and yet, students really excited for this topic because this is more to understanding and creativity.  They need to draw and think wisely.


For whole this week, I have made some SWOT in which, there are:


S: Most of last subtopic is the simple one as just need creativity of students

W: So many new terms for students to memorize

O: Support from school for extensive class program

T: Students sleepy in class as extensive class from evening to night

No comments:

Post a Comment