Saturday 16 July 2022

WEEK 10 | 13 JULY 2022 - 15 JULY 2022 | EXAMINATION WEEK

 WEEK 10



 After full of different events, now it's time for the students to sit for formative assessments. My class schedule will be comprised of Form 1, Form 5 and Form 4 classes only on top of becoming the invigilator for the assessment. This gave me a chance to revise my lesson plan for Science that suits the need of my students.




For this week, the lesson emphasized the revision for my classrooms. Part of the class activities involved group activity for the students to handle appropriate instruments (metre ruler, calculator, and graph web). This time around I ensured to spell out the instruction as specific and crystal clear. As a consequence, the students were able to respond positively and follow my instruction very well. In the middle of the activity, students were guided inadvertently to equip personal projects with basic science skills. 



The only obstacle that I faced was I could not remember the name of muted students in the class which resulted in myself to call for volunteers in class. To make a serious effort in learning their names, I plan an Engagement activity by calling 2-3 students in every class to share their feelings. In this way, it will be easier for me to recognize the students while simultaneously creating a safe environment for the students to express their thoughts and emotional awareness..

No comments:

Post a Comment